|Salary:||£15.25 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 12:36|
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a previous similar role, preferably within an HE environment.
- Knowledge of medical and scientific terminology.
- An exceptionally high level of Committee Servicing skills - particularly minute taking.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, e-mail and the internet, as well as basic experience of inputting data and/or manipulating data to/from databases.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), with proven problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own, without supervision, using initiative, being able to cope under pressure, to multi-task, to maintain confidentiality, to meet tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and show flexibility.
- A knowledge of the requirements of Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection
- A knowledge of PURE and/or Research fish
Minute Taking, Discretion and Calm nature required.
If you have what it takes please sedn our CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's