|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Stephen|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 09:51|
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Administrator to join their team on a permanent contract. This role requires you to work closely with the Operation's Manager as administrative support. You will need to be discreet and confidential whilst carrying out secretarial and administrative duties.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Reading, monitoring and responding to emails
• Answering calls and liaising with clients competently
• Liaising with contractors and delegating work
• Diary Management
• Organising Meetings
• Organising complex travel arrangements
• Taking action points and writing minutes
• Taking Dictation
• Conducting research
• Assist with preparing presentations
• Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
• Typing documents
• Sourcing and ordering stationery office equipment
• Managing adhoc projects
• Any other duties required from time to time by the Operations Manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have first-rate organisational, problem solving and communication skills with diligence and an eye for detail among strengths.
The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
• A good communicator.
This role may involve some mobile work and therefore a full driving licence is necessary as is a proactive and enthusiastic approach. Smart personal presentation and enthusiasm are essential as are the abilities to work using own initiative and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
The successful candidate will have good attention to detail and be computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Above all else, you will inspire confidence as a friendly and reliable team player who is able to work under pressure and retain a sense of humour at all times.
This role is also subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What's on Offer?
• Competitive Salary Available
• Hours of Work, 09:00am to 18:00 Monday to Friday
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Fantastic reward & recognition scheme
• Great company culture and values
• Free parking
How To Apply: If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to contact Laura Stephen on 0190524420 or hit apply and upload your CV.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!