|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hollie-Beth Cunnington|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:02|
Ref: HB/ 479100567
Remuneration: up to £20,000
The BJD Group are assisting recruit for a highly motivated and hardworking Administrator to join a large 3rd Party Logistics provider based in Portbury near Bristol.
This role is looking to pay £20,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday Office hours.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Manage orders and invoicing process.
• Create accurate reports
• Update and maintain the systems and reports
• Liaise with customers and clients to resolve any issues in a timely manner
• Work as part of the team and support with any administrative tasks required.
• Answer correspondents both internal and external.
To be considered for this role you will be enthusiastic and hard working. Previous experience would be benefited.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• MS Project, MS Office Suite familiarity and confidence.
• Have an extremely strong administration background and skill set
• Be able to take own initiative and complete task without being asked.
• Be self motivated and well organised
• Able to multi task across multiple projects.
• Excellent customer liaison skills
A market leading 3PL that look to develop and promote talented individuals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.50 per hour
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
£8.31 - £9.74 per annum
£8.31 - £11.17 per annum
£17500 - £17700 per annum + Bonus + Benefits