We are currently looking for an administrator to support within the healthcare sector. The role is working in a hospital environment and will be supporting the lateral flow Covid19 testing department.
The role is based at the hospital site in Doncaster.
The role is a period of 8 months and will include:
- General administration duties
- Tracking and notifying staff of testing availability.
- Entering information onto excel spreadsheets and documents.
- Answering inbound calls and enquiries.
- Supporting colleagues to enable timely delivery of the project.
- Any other ad hoc duties associated with the department.
Ideally you should have:
- Excellent knowledge of excel & microsoft Word
- Have strong administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Work Monday - Friday (35 hours per week)
This is a 8 month contract and any candidates wishing to apply should ideally be able to commit to the length of the contract. Pay rate is between £9.10 & £10.45 depending on experience. As this is a hospital environment you will be asked to complete a DBS. This is a great role in friendly and professional team so if you are interested please call Marie at Blue Arrow 0114 2722600