|Salary:||£12.12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-11-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:41|
Pay Rate: £12.12 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £12.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm (35 hours per week) . During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Deal with corporate pensions, each client has a designated administrator so you'll be the point of contact for the client
- Responsible for the scheme administrators who set up new business on the systems, then support the administrators with queries from other team
- To manage their own workload
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Liaise with internal/external customers and clients
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Good communication - oral and written
- Need to have strong IT skills as you'll need to use 5 systems
- Good level excel is ideal
- Pensions knowledge is preferred but not necessary
- At least 2 years stable administration experience
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's