Administrator (6 month contract)
|Job Title:||Administrator (6 month contract)|
|Salary:||£18500 - £19500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hutchison|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 10:18|
This role offers a salary up to £19,500pa. Office hours - 37.5 per week.
Supporting a busy after-sales team, Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Customer service to ensure deliveries are made on time and in accordance with agreed time scales
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain quotations and logging details
- Monitor delivery of goods and prepare weekly reports
- Ensure team are informed when goods are delivered
- Feedback issues with suppliers
- Coordinating logistics including all documentation
- Ensure all activity is accurately recorded
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
Candidates should ideally have previous administrative experience and good knowledge of MS Office systems - specifically MS Outlook and Excel. You'll work well both as part of a team and independently and be able to develop good working relationships with customers and suppliers. Previous experience in logistics or expediting would be an advantage but is not essential.
Candidates should hold a full, clean driving license as occasional travel to other North East sites will be required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's