Administrator (4 days a week)
- Job Reference: 00007294-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Brandon, Suffolk
- Salary: £16,000 to £19,500
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Notable food company, and a key player in the UK supply chain, requires an Administrator to join their HR team, situated in south Norfolk.
A busy, varied role supporting the site HR department across administrative duties in HR, FM, and Support Services. The team is friendly, professional, committed and hard working in what is a critical business function within a successful food manufacturing business.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to show the following:
- good Administrative / Secretarial experience gained within a similar environment
- able to work autonomously with standard IT packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype etc. Experience working with Sage / Snowdrop is helpful, but not required.
This vacancy is offered on a 4 day a week (0.8 FTE) basis, with days to be agreed with the successful candidate.
With the Coronavirus situation in mind, the current view is that the candidate will work mainly from home; however there will be occasions where the candidate will be required on site, and working patterns will be reviewed in line with lockdown guidance.
The interview process will comprise of initial telephone interview then final interview at their premises.
Full information is available on application, or you can call Greg Wyatt on (phone number removed) with any questions.
All candidates will be replied to on an individual basis.
Key words: Admin, Administration, Secretary, Secretarial, FM Coordinator, HR Assistant, Office Assistant, Assistant Office Manager