|Location||Haywards Heath||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £10.00 Per Hour
Location: Haywards Heath
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers.
Working within Wealth Customer Delivery, taking ownership and supporting a range of processes and customer requests to ensure delivery of our promise to be Best Bank for Customer.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm, 35 hours per week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical duties, ensuring work is completed accurately and in adherence to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations whilst focusing on value to the customer.
- As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to a range of customer enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Act as a source of expertise to less experienced, delivering collaboratively by proactively offering support to others, as well as encouraging and praising others by sharing knowledge and experience to help others learn and improve
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- When required support line management with the implementation of business process changes.
- Adopt an agile approach to undertake duties at a similar and/or more senior level as required to support the business and customer.
- Take a proactive role in improving the customer experience by identifying and contributing to Customer Journey improvement initiatives.
- Understands the Business by maintaining and improving the necessary expertise for role, and completes ART in required timescales whilst continually adhering to Group Conduct Risk standards.
- Take ownership to drive personal development.
- Written Communication - Produces written material including responses to enquiries using appropriate wording in line with group standard.
- Self / Work Organisation - Knows how to prioritise tasks and diarise effectively to achieve deadlines. When appropriate co-ordinates and allocates team tasks, ensuring full and effective use of resources available.
- Keyboard / Software Applications - Has a thorough understanding of software and systems appropriate to the role and can input and extract a wide range of information.
- Organisational Awareness - Has an understudying of the structures and main operational activities of own business unit and division, the products and services available to customers and of the interaction with other areas of the business.
- Procedural / Product / Specialist Knowledge – Has an understanding of a range of procedures, products and services with appropriate understanding of regulatory guidelines and a good awareness of risks associated with processes.
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then our client could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK