|Location||Bristol ( P O Boxes)||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Title: Division Administrator Support
Location: Blagdon, Bristol
The role is full time :35 hours per week (9am-4:30pm)
Rate per hour: £11-£12 per hour (PAYE)
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Dress code: Smart Casual
There is also a requirement to work off-site and with possible overnight stay.
Purpose of the Role:
To support the South West Division Training Section 12 and Approved Clinician courses, and the Division. Whilst providing administrative support to Regional Advisors, Regional Specialty Representatives and Deputies.
- Set up and administer the Section 12 and Approved Clinician training courses, including liaising with course organisers and tutors, obtaining agenda approval from the Regional Approvals Panel for each course, booking rooms, and ordering catering for courses, photocopying course materials, processing expenses forms and fees, maintaining course finances, etc. Organise travel and accommodation where necessary. Set up events on NG and online bookings on website, and process registrations.
- Produce detailed evaluations based on feedback forms, produce certificates of attendance, maintain database of tutors and attendance register. Attend each event, which may occasionally involve an overnight stay, and assist with the co-ordination of the scheduled programme for the event including AV provision for each session where required. Attend small meetings and take minutes, as required.
- Maintain the electronic record and filing system for the assessment and approval of job descriptions for vacant psychiatric posts in the Peninsula Deanery area and the Channel Islands.
- Allocate draft job descriptions to appropriate Regional Specialty Representatives for assessment.
- Prepare assessments for referral to the Regional Advisor or Deputy Regional Advisor for further comments.
- Prepare and dispatch letters to NHS trusts and other employer organisations on behalf of the Regional Advisor or Deputy Regional Advisor
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant experience of working in an administrative/secretarial post or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Experience of Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint
- Experience of updating web pages using a content management system
- Ability to type accurately and at speed with good computing skills and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written skills, including proven ability to draft correspondence