|Salary||£17000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
They are expanding our ‘Live Trust team' and are looking for a candidate who can deal primarily with trust administration in the main, with a view to developing the skills to manage your own caseload of private family trusts as part of a growing team of specialists. You will work primarily alongside an In-House Solicitor, two lawyers, a dual qualified Financial Advisor and Trust and Estate Practitioner and a number of support staff on behalf of our client's corporation.
The role consists of:
• Drafting and processing Legal Documents relating to the administration of different types of trusts
• Liaising with our Consultants and clients by telephone and email, and face to face meetings where required
• Dealing with returned documents requiring countersignature and storage.
• Liaising with financial advisors to the trust and other professional partners where applicable (in the main this will be solicitors and accountants)
• Assisting with the sale and purchase of trust properties and investments
• Maintaining trust records
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• A proven record of working with an office and good administrative skills with an eye for detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team and after training, without direct supervision.
• Good customer service skills and a good telephone manner.
• A good command of written English.
• Computer literacy, in Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
Salary is between £17- £18,000, depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £17,000.00 /year