|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pertemps Swindon are recruiting an administrator for immediate long term opportunity in the civil engineering industry, based in Cirencester. Working Monday to Friday 0900-1730 this Temporary position has the potential to become Permanent.
The successful Administrator will be responsible for;
- Liaising with service engineers to ensure reports are kept up to date
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person
- Accurate entry of data to compile service engineer reports
As an experienced Administrator you should be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a small team
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Previous work history within an administration position
- Capable of using own initiative during quite periods
If you would like to speak to us about this Administrator role, please click apply or contact Nigel Head in our Swindon branch.