|Location||Market Harborough||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
My client is a national financial services organisation who due to growth is now looking to recruit an experienced administrator in their Market Harborough office.
This role will appeal to both experienced administrators, as well as those who are looking to start their careers in financial services as full training and support is given.
You will provide full end to end administrative support to the compliance and quality team. This will involve processing paperwork with both new and existing clients, managing expectations and working to tight deadlines.
You will ensure that all work is accurate, produced within agreed timelines and in line with internal and external business quality standards.
- Working with the compliance team
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from advisers/clients/providers
- Prepare client meeting packs
- Record and update the back office systems
- Maintain client files
- Process new and existing business
- Update advisers on the progress of new business cases
- Experience working in an administrative capacity
- Worked within defined service standards, policies and procedures
- Confident using all programmes within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Background in financial services – beneficial but not essential
- Be Reliable
- Think Independently
- Create Confidence