|Salary:||£8.33 - £9.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 14:05|
Administrators (Temp) - Full-time
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary administrators.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisations, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
Pay Rate: £8.33 p/h - £9.83 p/h
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm - 37 hours per week
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
* Typing letters
* Compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
* Updating and maintaining records
* Data entry of sensitive information
* Supporting with and the preparation for projects and events occurring within the company
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments
* Preparing meetings and pre-meeting materials
* Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
* General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Previous experience working in a busy office environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.52 per hour
£16000 - £20000 per annum
£10 per hour
£18150 - £19000 per annum, Benefits: 22 Days Holiday increasing to 29 plus statutory. Free parking. Perkbox
£8.5 per hour