|Salary||£9.00 per hour, Benefits: Flex Pay, Annual Bonus, Pay Progression, Holiday accrual||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Some customer service experience would be helpful, but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre or finance background. As long as you are passionate about working with customers I want to hear from you.
- Dealing with account openings and account closures by business customers.
- Administrative tasks with some email comms.
- Back of house administrative tasks.
- Daily updates of trackers.
- Screening and clearing applications to reject or open accounts.
- Working with various IT systems.
- Working on either the switching team or requests team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill base:
- Previous Customer Service/ Administrative experience.
- Working to a timescale.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Familiar with the use of emails.
- Familiar with Microsoft software processes e.g. word, excel.
If you feel that you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for the role please respond to this ad by submitting your CV below.
- Pay Rate: £10.12 p/h
- Contract Term: Temporary (6 months - with a possibility of extension)
- Working Times: Monday – Friday 9-5pm (35 hours).
- Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Flex Pay
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org