|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Fiona ONeill|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 16:41|
A fantastic opportunity has come up in a small but growing car rental company in London.
We are looking for a full-time Reservations Administrator / Booking Agent.
Before applying for this vacancy please note the working hours required of this job:
Working Hours are Mon 7AM-6PM, Tues-Friday 8AM-6PM, (every other Sat 8AM-1PM.)
This role is to provide administrative assistance in our office. You will ideally have experience in administration and a good eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and have great communication skills in addition to a flexible approach to work.
Your main responsibilities will include;
General office administration:
- updating company's client and suppliers and employers' database
- greeting visitors
- handling the vehicle fleet
- dealing with general inquiries
- handling bookings and reservations via phone, email, etc…
- filing documents
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- managing incoming and outgoing emails and post
- handling and screening incoming calls
- managing the office equipment – liaising with suppliers
- restocking the stationary
- other miscellaneous tasks
Must have a very good level of English as you are dealing with customers.
Ideal candidate will also have a driving license and vehicle hire experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
• customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• vehicle hire: 1 year (Preferred)
• South West London
• driving (Preferred)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's