|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.80 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus|
|Contact Name:||Craig Kerr|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 16:56|
A large financial organisation based at The Gyle, Edinburgh are looking for an administrator to come in to help work on a technical project for their commercial customers. It will mainly involve working with online platforms for customer use.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out complex administrative support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement might be required.
- Ensuring work is completed accuratly and adheres to company policies and processes
- Build relationships at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information and resolve queries & issues escalating as appropriate.
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessery.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes where necessery
- Where required, check and verify the work of colleagues
- When required, provide support to line managers
You should have:
- Administrative experience
- Project experience is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with more technical tasks
- IT Literate
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's