|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £9.00 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. During your first 4-6 weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Day to day basic inputting data, this is the mandate process team so you will be getting a request from customer then update the system, this can include removing people, adding people, updating signing instructions etc.
- You will be using several bank systems, where you are monitored on efficiency and quality. Because of this, your work will have a large impact on our client and their success.
- System is PEGA, though computer based you may need to call customers to clarify some issues. Always outbound calls, the customer will not call you.
- Working to a workflow process dealing with Data Subject Access Requests for bank accounts
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience of administration
- Good IT skills essential
- Excellent work ethic
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then our client could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK