|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay rate: £10.12 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility for extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.12 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. During your first weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe
- Attention to detail, structured approach
- You don't have to be in the financial industry currently, but you must be process driven
- Previous processing experience, customer focus
- You must be able to demonstrate strong IT skills and be confident to work in a telephony environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.