|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer Scott|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:55|
Do you want to work for a large well known UK retail banking brand?
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you as an Administrative Assistant. Working as part of a friendly team, you will provide a wide range of customer focused activities which support customer facing colleagues in providing outstanding customer service for customers. You will be responsible for writing & producing letters, reviewing accounts ensuring the correct action has been taken and comparing customer accounts against company guidelines to decide whether further actions are required to reach a fair outcome.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with this banking group, they are a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
• Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
• Proactively contribute to the completion of the teams’ workload.
• Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood, escalating issues where appropriate.
• Look for opportunities to enhance own skills and knowledge within direct team and the department.
• Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying areas of improvement to processes and service.
• Ensure processes are completed to the highest standard, challenging and escalating when process/policies cause any unintended consequences to either the customer and/or the bank.
• Access and navigate the relevant systems to review and propose the customer options.
• Focus on excellent customer service whilst delivering against defined business objectives.
• Ensure all details entered onto the system are accurate and meet the required quality standards.
• Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance, training, competency scheme & business standards.
• Positive attitude to change, and develop own skills to meet the changing customer, business and financial environmental needs.
• Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
• Maintain a good understanding of end to end customer journey.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's