Administration Team Manager
|Job Title:||Administration Team Manager|
|Salary:||12 Month Contract|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mark Yeomans|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 10:35|
We are looking for an organised, flexible and experienced office supervisor, for an exciting position that has arisen to cover a period of maternity leave (12 months secondment). The position is within the Learning and Development team. The successful application will be responsible for co-ordinating and generating reports for the Hubs & Gateways UK and communicating the accurate status of all employees for compliance and development requirements. Team supervisory experience is essential for this role.
The successful applicant must possess strong team management skills and a solid background in administration.
This position is working Monday to Friday - 0800 to 1630 (40 hour week) flexibility required, Salary is £26,250 per annum.
- Deliver accurate and timely reports to all management teams to allow for effective planning of training and allocation of staff to training courses
- Ensuring the maintenance of training records for all employees, agency and contract workers is accurate and up to date.
- Create and maintain reporting process to compliance.
- Maintaining mandatory training spread sheets ensuring compliance with legal and GSOP requirements.
- Pro-active communication of expiry dates and training requirements to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain training calendar and course booking process.
- System data entry administration and control of Spread sheets
- Co-ordination of all employee training data
- Provide adhoc support to the trainers, performing meet & greet of delegates, delivery of training and administration during day, evening and weekend training events.
- Supervision of the Training Administration Team and their workload
Call Pertemps Recruitment Loughborough NOW on 01509 213000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Administration Team Leader
Up to £25000 per annum
£9 - £10.51 per hour
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Administration Assistant (Legal)
£16900 - £18300 per annum
£8.75 - £8.76 per annum