|Salary||£9.00 - £9.63 per hour, Benefits: Accrued Holidays, Company pension, staff canteen||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
- To record and acknowledge complaints in relation to Payment Protection Insurance to the satisfaction of the customer and in a manner consistent with the Group Operations policies and procedures and FSA rules
- Contribute to the completion of the team / individual workload
- Ensure that all requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaints handling policy, training and competency scheme and business standards.
- Focus on process efficiency and delivery of outstanding customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity targets
- Identify systemic or procedural issues which lead to customer dissatisfaction and ensure that these are escalated for discussion at business forums
knowledge, skills and experience needed
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and results orientated together with a passion for quality to deliver outstanding customer service
To apply for the role you do need to have a clear criminal record and a clear credit history
If you are interested in the role please apply with an up to date CV and contact number