|Salary||£9.28 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
• Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events.
• Inputting, monitoring and checking data, required for finite and ongoing projects within the teams
• Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects
• Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
• Supplying the relevant information required for financial management, supporting the head of department and teams by checking and sending invoices for payment.
• Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
• Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
• To provide administrative support when appropriate to all team members to support a range of department initiatives
• Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
Working hours: Monday-Friday (37.5 hours a week)
All Candidates must possess a DBS or be willing to undertake one, as this a requirement for the role.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply