- Job Reference: 00032767-1
- Date Posted: 25 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Saint Asaph
- Salary: £30,000 to £36,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Cluster Administration Manager
There is flexibility for part remote working within Wales, however you will be based at your nearest BIC Innovation office located in North Wales or South Wales.
The Company & Programme
The team at BIC Innovation are regarded as market leading business consultants delivering a range of support programmes nationwide.
BIC is a delivery partner for the Welsh Food & Drink Sustainable Scale Up programme, pan Wales. The programme is focused on helping Welsh Food & Drink SMEs to survive the immediate Covid-19 crisis, then to stabilise the business and position it to scale up; for food & drink SMEs which have seen increased orders during the pandemic, help them to scale up in a sustainable way.
The Welsh Food & Drink Sustainable Scale Up Cluster will help Wales’ more ambitious food and drink businesses grow in size and offer further employment opportunities.
To support delivery of the programme, we have an opportunity for an experienced Administration Manager to join us at this exciting time.
What will this Cluster Administration Manager role entail?
Reporting to the Cluster Programme Director, as the Cluster Administration Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the project complies fully with the funding programme rules and procedures, and you will work closely with the Finance Manager to maintain and collate evidence to support claims and achievements of project indicators. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Working with all cluster team members, supporting all operational aspects of the cluster delivery
* Supporting the competitive tendering processes undertaken as part of the cluster delivery
* Managing the procurement of the External Evaluation contract
* Supporting the Business Analyst & Research Manager to establish baseline data, and to support the long-term sustainability of the project
What will I need in order to be considered for this Cluster Administration Manager role?
* Extensive experience of supporting large, complex projects
* Significant experience of managing administrative aspects of European or other publicly funded programmes
* Extensive experience of complying with public procurement rules
* A good understanding of GDPR regulations
* Excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
* Confident communicator with experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders
* Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail
* Flexibility towards tasks, reliable and an enthusiastic team player
Although not essential, the ability to speak Welsh would also be advantageous for this role.
What will I receive in return?
As the Cluster Administration Manager, you’ll be employed by a supportive employer that fosters a work-life balance culture and you will receive:
* a salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 with the level dependent on experience
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* An enhanced company contribution pension scheme
* Life assurance x 2 salary
* Option to join our employee share-ownership scheme
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week within Monday to Friday.
Whilst there is some flexibility for part remote working within Wales, you will be based at your nearest BIC Innovation office, located in the SONY Technology Centre in Pencoed (near Bridgend, South Wales), or at the Menai Science Park in Anglesey (North Wales).
There will be some travel throughout Wales as part of the delivery of this role.
All applications for this Cluster Administration Manager vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions