|Job Title:||Administration Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £32,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 11:14|
This is an excellent opportunity to join our operations team as Administration Manager. Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, you will play a key role in leading a high performing admin team based at Sullom Voe Terminal. In this role, you will have to ensure a visible and measurable contribution to the development and management of the contract with emphasis on the successful execution of all of the business and departmental plans, aims and key initiatives.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
Up to £32,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Lead the provision of Admin Services to the highest standard meeting client requirements/expectations in a multi-site environment
- Ensure continuous improvement and growth whilst delivering the business objectives
- Full P&L accountability for admin services
- Develop, retain and attract people and create relevant and appropriate talent reviews and PDRs/EPAs for each that create a high performing culture
- Suitably reward and recognize talent and excellent performance, but deal with non-conformance and under performance in a structured way
- Develop positive working relationships with all stakeholders that enhance the professional reputation of the department and Company
- Attend any identified training required to maintain the existing safe working practices and environment.
- Develop a network of support that assist in support the business requirements
- Graduate calibre or minimum 2 years’ experience in managing teams and client relationships
- Extensive financial and commercial awareness including experience of managing full profit and loss accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead company initiatives and change management processes
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification or equivalent
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17508 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Legal Administration Assistant
Up to £25,000
Administration Assistant/Data Processor
Houghton le Spring
£8.52 - £9.10 per hour
£27000 - £34000 per annum