We are looking for 2 administrators to offer support to our logistics team.
Previous transport experience is preferred but not essential.
Tuesday - Friday
8.00 - 16.30
12.00 - 21.00
12.30 - 21.00
( on a weekly rotation)
The purpose of this role is to support drivers in resolving delivery issues and ensure patients receive medication which is on time and safe to use. Ensure all proofs of delivery are received and investigate any missing information with drivers and depots.
1. Answer telephone queries from drivers regarding any issue preventing delivery to a patient.
2. Support drivers in resolving issues and give advice on best way to maintain cold chain storage and ensure medication remains safe to use.
3. Contact patients directly to assist in resolving delivery issues. Arrange redeliveries, change of delivery address or add a nominated person to sign for medication to patients account to prevent delay in receiving medications.
4. Manage the logistics support inbox ensuring all email queries are answered promptly and accurately. Make contact via telephone with patient or internal staff member if necessary to resolve queries.
5. Action any email requests for change of delivery or cancellations promptly.
6. Take internal queries from within the business on delivery advice and guidance. Act as first port of call for any delivery related query which cannot be answered at CPS.
- Strong organisational skills
- Detail conscious and passionate about delivering work to agreed quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team players than works co-operatively with colleagues and aligns work effectively with others departments
- Copes well with pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a positive work attitude; self-motivated, shows initiative, takes ownership over work
- Customer service skills
- I.T. skills e.g. comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office software
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience of working with I.T. systems
- Working in a change driven / fast moving environment
- Experience of handling and resolving customer issues
- Working as part of an operational business team
If this is the role for you then please click to apply or call 01283537660