|Salary||£16900 - £18300 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Highly successful professional services company with a great culture! You'll be part of team delivering exceptional service to its clients in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
You'll work as part of team providing support to the company's clients alongside a range of administrative tasks. Duties will include:
- Being first point of contact for clients, offering initial assistance and obtaining information regarding their requirements.
- Building strong working relationships both internally and externally, demonstrating excellent client care skills.
- Diary management and meeting organisation
- Compose correspondence and manage databases
- Preparing a range of documentation accurately and within specified deadlines
- Maintaining data management/filing systems
- Keeping accounts information up to date
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Candidates should have previous experience in a client/customer facing administrative role able to deal with varied workload. Strong IT skills are a must for this role, specifically MS Office packages. Prior experience of the legal sector would be preferred but is not essential.
Hours for the role are full time (37.5) Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Salary will be up to £18,300pa plus a range of excellent benefits.