|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer.
Working within the Administration area to Log new complaints & to provide written responses to customers or Claims management companies about the existence of PPI on historic credit agreements.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 8 hours 8am and 6pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaint handling policy, training and competency scheme and business standards
- Focus on process efficiency and delivery of outstanding quality work whilst delivering against defined productivity targets
- Apply knowledge of policies, products and procedures in relation to the handling of general PPI complaints to ensure quality investigations are undertaken.
- Ensure all details entered into the relevant complaint handling system are up to date and precise to allow accurate complaint reporting to the FCA
- Occasional requirement to make or receive telephone calls
- Experience in handling regulated advice complaints and experience of advising customers on regulated products or working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- Familiarity with Windows and common windows office applications.
- Attention to detail while working to defined productivity and quality targets
- An understanding of financial services products, and sales procedures together with an understanding of the complaints handling regulations applicable to Lloyds and the FCA would be beneficial
- Works closely and constructively with colleagues within a team/business area, sharing knowledge and best practices openly and willingly
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK