|Salary||£15233 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
A highly successful and very long established engineering and manufacturing solutions provider based in Burnley who are a sought after company to work for! They are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract. Excellent opportunity to get your 'foot in the door' in such a reputable firm.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
Joining a team of 4 and reporting to the H & S Manager; this is a very varied role which includes the following duties:
• Fire alarm & fire equipment checks
• Controlling maintenance requests and chairing weekly meetings
• Managing waste and update logs
• Attending monthly health and safety meetings and taking minutes
• Collating group health and safety statistics & health and safety KPI's
• Updating COSHH information
• Updating and chasing EHS registers i.e. accidents & WHOA cards
• Carrying out face fit tests and issuing training
• General purchasing i.e raising orders, chasing outstanding order deliveries and invoicing register request. Credit card orders i.e handing credit cards, receipts and obtaining VAT receipts.
• Conducting housekeeping checks & the 5 S standard
• Collating utilities statistics
• IT back up tapes
• Updating SAI & BSI customer process specifications
• Reporting quarterly personal protective equipment requirement checks
• Covering Reception for absence and holiday periods
• Other health and safety duties as requested
Working hours of 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:15pm on a Friday. Free parking, 30 days holiday inc BH and also a Christmas shutdown from 24th December until the 2nd January. FULL training will be given for this role.