- Job Reference: 00015988-1
- Date Posted: 14 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Borstal, Kent
- Salary: £24,000
- Sector: Government & Defence, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
You will be based from HMP Cookham Wood, and required to travel across the Kent & Sussex region.
Salary: £​24000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are Gov Facility Service Ltd, a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with an employee count of 1400.
We are seeking an Admin Officer​ to assume responsibility for various IT platforms across GFSL to include PlanetFM, CEMAR, Track Record, Gsuite, Blink, Opus , delivering training to user groups within the region.
Cover and coordinate administration officers, sickness, absence and vacancies.
Responsible for regional administration within GFSL under the supervision of the Cluster managers and Regional account director to ensure the smooth operation and running of the office environment.
You will be an exceptional ​Admin Officer​ at the top of your game, with at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
Why join us?
* In addition to the below we have been identified as key workers during the Covid-19 pandemic, due to the critical work that we undertake to maintain the prison estate, and so the stability and security that we offer to employees is even more relevant than ever *
You will be joining a core part of the public sector, and as a government employee can be assured of the job security and stability that the volatile private sector simply can’t provide. You will have a consistent place of work, a supportive team around you, and be valued for your skill and experience, rather than forced to focus on profit margins for shareholders.
If you are successful, you will be offered a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and entry into our pension scheme from day one.
You must be able to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
● Excellent communication (Writtenand verbal) and interpersonal skills
● Ability to influence people who are not part of your team
● Excellent organisational skills/Time management/Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
● IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’d like to find out more then please apply today and we’ll be in touch.
National Security vetting requirements, for working within the Prison Estate - Successful applicants will need to confirm their employment history for at least 5 years prior to the date of application so that pre-employment checks can be undertaken. If you have spent significant time abroad (a total of 6 months in the past 5 years) you would be required to give a reasonable account.
No agencies please