|Job Title:||Admin Assistnat|
|Salary:||£9.75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 10:13|
Monday to Friday
Contract ends: 6 weeks
Monday to Friday
Main Duties of the Role:
- Provide administrative support to the corporate services team and support for other administration staff in other teams
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including booking internal and external meeting rooms and arranging catering when required.
- Help to arrange travel and accommodation for team members.
- Work with team co-ordinators and managers to co-ordinate the delivery of workshops, conferences and stakeholder events where required.
- Process purchase orders and associated invoices for the teams and liaise with Finance as necessary
- Prepare agendas for meetings, attend and take minutes/action points as required
- Filing and archiving paperwork as directed
- Maintain an electronic filing system for team documents and archive files as necessary, in accordance with our procedures.
- Proactively work with the Corporate Services Team Co-ordinator and Receptionist in identifying and implementing best practice and to provide cover and support to the Receptionist and Team Coordinators during holidays and sickness
- Support the recruitment process as required.
- Undertake general clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and mailing
- Assist in the input of data into our data recording systems
- Ordering publications for staff and arranging display of these within the office
- Stationery ordering and maintaining stock levels
- Undertake any other duties as required by the line manager
- Evidence of a good level of administrative skills
- Experience of working within teams
- Proficient IT user with demonstrable evidence of using the range of products in Microsoft Office
- Evidence of excellent customer service skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work to time scales
If you have the experience please send you CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's