Blue Arrow are currently working with a well-known services company based in Aberdeen. We are currently looking for an admin assistant to support a busy team offering an immediate start in a full-time role ongoing until April 2020. The payrate is £10.03p/h
- You will be the first point of contact to all visits attending the office
- To demonstrate a strong customer focused attitude at all times and adopt a flexible approach, being clear, assertive and patient in communication with all enquirers.
- To accurately undertake answering routing enquiries, word processing and other administrative duties as required.
- To maintain an effective, confidential filing system for hard copy and electronic material.
- To gather data for monitoring purposes and assist the members of the team collating information, producing charts, schedules and statistics for reports as required.
- Printing papers for scheduled meetings as required.
- General admin duties as required.
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working within a similar role, with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy required, preferably with Microsoft Office experience
What Blue Arrow offer our staff:
- Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Pension contribution
- Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
- All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY
If you have the relevant driving experience and qualifications please submit your CV by clicking on apply.