|Salary||£13000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
I am currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant on a 6 month contract with a view to becoming permanent. This is a Part-time position Monday to Friday 09:00 – 14:00.
This is a newly created position to provide administrative support to the Operations Director and Field Sales Managers as well as varied office tasks, secretarial duties including first point of contact for customers.
This position would ideally suit an energetic, resilient, customer focused individual with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), administrative skills and attention to detail. A passion to learn, a 'can do' attitude and a winning mentality are key attributes; as is the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
We are looking for a candidate who has long term aspirations to further their skills in office administration including extensive use of Microsoft Office and SAP.
The position will include general administrative and secretarial functions to enable the smooth running of the business, however the role also entails:
• One to one support to the Operations Director
• Answering the telephone
• Processing orders, arranging customer quotations and responding to general customer enquiries.
• SAP knowledge useful, however not essential, as training will be given.
• Stock control – reporting documents
• Liaising with transport companies
• The ability to understand a potential sales lead/enquiry and refer where appropriate.
• Key skills required
• Exceptional English Language skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent I.T skills - extensive use and knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner with the aptitude to enjoy making outgoing calls
• Experience in working with CRM systems
• Experienced in field sales support
• The ability to work unsupervised and use self-initiative
• Resilience and flexibility
• Qualifications required
• *GCSE Maths or equivalent – Grade C+
• *GCSE English or equivalent– Grade C+
If you are interested in this role apply now!