|Salary||£10.36 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin, Miscellaneous|
Looking to appoint an experienced minute taker / administrator to join the team on a temporary basis to assist with staff shortages and an ever increasing back log.
Hours of work for a full time post are 36 hours per week, the standard working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm. However they have a flexible working scheme.
Reporting to a Team Supervisor and working as part of the wider Social Policy administrative support team the post holder will provide administrative and minute taking support to Child Protection / Adult Protection teams across Social Policy.
The main aspect of this role will be Liaising with a range of multi-agency professionals to co-ordinate, minute and administer all Child and Adult Protection Initial & Review Case Conferences and ensure minutes of all meeting are distributed in accordance with local, regional and national guidance, procedures and timescales and to a standard that would be acceptable as evidence within legal proceedings.
- Experienced minute taker
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with an ability co communicate effectively with service users, colleagues and managers at all levels.
- Good written skills, with an excellent attention to accuracy and details.
- Good organisational skills.
- Display initiative and an ability to take ownership to solve problems.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet completing and unforeseen demands and to tight deadlines.
- Confident in the use of IT systems.
- Enhanced disclosure / non police personnel vetting as required for the role.
- Travel is involved in this role and a driver licence is essential but pool cars will be provided.
- Knowledge of council or social work procedures/processes.
- An interest / knowledge in issues relating to Child & Adult Protection
- Educated to NC Level 6/Higher/Skills for Work Level 6, Modern apprentice SVQ3
Please apply online.