|Location||Malvern Link||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
• To assist the Senior programming officer with the recording of information.
• Plotting and updating the information on a handheld computer.
• To be able to produce EXCEL spreadsheets.
• To be able to record information on EXCEL spreadsheets.
• Answer the telephone in busy periods.
• Produce statutory undertakers plans for the Engineers / Technicians.
• Produce project management plans in conjunction with Engineers / Technicians.
• Assist Engineers with site visits, traffic counts and letter drops.
• Attend programming meetings with Engineers.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Good general knowledge of the County and areas would be beneficial.
• Knowledge and experience of IT systems is essential.
• Candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team and be willing to be part of a very competent workforce.
If you feel you have the to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to discuss the position in more detail contact Tamara-Jayne Stewart on 01905 24420.