|Job Title:||Admin Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.81 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:46|
Monday to Friday
Start: 17th June
Contract ends: 3 Months
Enhanced Disclosure Required
Main Duties of the role:
- Organise case conferences with internal and external agencies, prepare all relevant case conference documentation and take minutes of case conferences and file updating.
- To deal effectively with enquiries and general telephone calls to the department.
- To carry out a range of administrative tasks including photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning etc, in line with the standards required.
- Accurately maintain filing systems relating to Integrated Case Management process.
- Update prisoner records including Prisoner Record System (PR2)
- Responsible for minute taking during case conferences.
- Record updates to support the ICM process and provide relevant statistics.
- To be use a variety of office equipment to carry out administrative tasks.
- Communicate information with relevant internal and external partners.
- Strong minute taking.
Please send your updated CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour
£17.56 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Finance Admin Assistant
£8.5 per hour
Reception & Facilities Admin Assistant
£19000 - £21000 per annum