|Salary||£9.5 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Salary: £9.50 per hour
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, our client's scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a temporary role for 2 months with the potential for extension. Starting in June. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.50 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00 pm (During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- To support Customer Services Team to manage Stakeholder implementation of new merchant accounts
- To offer customers excellent support and service, meeting their expectations and providing the best solutions for their needs to counteract the threat of competitive offers
- Data entry of applications onto digital system
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Good communication - oral and written
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Good IT skills to be able to work on a data entry project
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK