|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Accounts Supervisor day to day duties include
• Analyst machine efficiencies and create reports on your findings
• Analyse spends and create reports for forecasting.
• Coding invoices and purchase invoice approvals
• Producing cost maintenance
• Monthly management accounts
• Weekly production reports
The applicant will have a thorough experience and working knowledge of day to day accounting functions we well as experience analysing and reporting on various areas of the business from costings, variances and efficiencies.
You will be computer literate, able to use computerised accounting systems and have a working knowledge of MS Word and ideally intermediate EXCEL skills as you will be using this as a large proportion of your role. If you can use basic macros that would be a distinct advantage for this role.
In return you will receive a competitive basic of £22-25,000 plus 33 days holiday including bank holidays. Hours of work are 8.30-5pm Monday -Thursday and 8.30-2pm on Friday. If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org