|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nick Waters|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 13:13|
What you will do:
• To ensure the efficient and timely processing of Accounts Receivable invoices in the Shared Service Centre
• Liaise with the onsite contact manager to ensure the service delivered meets the clients needs and the requirements of the contract
• Deal with queries arising from either customers in a prompt and informative manner
• Deal with customers both the phone and email
Your Experience will include:
• Good listening skills
• Ability to demonstrate confident and effective communication skills with both internal and external customers by telephone, email and letter
• Be self-motivated, flexible whilst organised, to ensure deadlines are met the minimum of supervision
• Knowledge and ability to use standard office IT systems (e.g. Excel and Word) for the input and retrieval of data)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's