Accounts Receivable Clerk
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Clerk|
|Start Date:||2019-03-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Carroll|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 14:20|
Purpose of Role:
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for ensuring all cash is posted to the ledgers and allocate cash payments where possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with Accounts Receivable experience looking for the next step in their career.
- Work closely with Management Accounts to resolve any queries
- Resolving any bank reconciliation queries
- Download bank statements, code and post the BACS payments via Sales Ledger Posting system and reconcile bank statements
- Post and allocate cheque payments Sales ledger Posting system
- Reconcile cash sales and process cash sheets for posting on the Merlin system
- Identify and allocate unreconciled payments on Merlin posting system.
Check paperwork for refund requests and posting refunds on the customer’s account
- Proactively chase remits by sending emails and contacting customers in order to receive the relevant information to allocate payment.
- Taking card payments and allocating the payment against invoices
- Reversing any misallocations
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Excel and Outlook
- Good Numerical skills
- Well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Work well both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's