|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
We are currently looking for an immediately available Accounts Receivable Analyst for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. If you are currently working towards a professional accounting qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA / ACA) and have experience in Accounts Receivable and detailed reconciliations then we want to hear from you!
• Reconciliation of payments and refunds for all payment methods
• Preparation of accounting entries
• Reconciliation of cash and cheque receivables
• Investigation of items that cannot be reconciled
• Analysis of variances and evolving processes to reduce frequency
• Risk management including monitoring of chargeback levels and reporting on payment risks
• Other project work as required
• Studying towards professional accounting qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
• Experience in producing detailed reconciliations
• Good level of accounting skills
• Good level of Accounts Receivable experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Accurate attention to detail
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• SAP experience desirable but not essential
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.