|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
DAILY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
1. Review and verify invoices and cheque requests.
2. Matching, batching and coding of invoices in readiness for data entry.
3. Process invoices for payment.
4. Track expenses and process expense reports
5. Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
6. Prepare and perform cheque runs.
7. Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
8. Complete balance sheet reconciliation.
9. Prepare analysis accounts.
10. Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
11. Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues promptly.
12. Maintain vendor files.
13. Liaise with staff regarding issues with invoicing.
14. Correspond with vendors and respond to all inquiries.
15. Compiling management reports and assisting with audits.
16. Assist with month end closing.
17. Perform filing and other general administrative tasks.
WORKING HOURS & SALARY:-
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
£18,000-£22,000 dependant on experience
Please click to apply