|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, working within a challenging but rewarding environment. This role is based in Gloucester.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Resolving a high volume of purchase order, invoice and payment discrepancies
• Ensuring credit is received for discrepancies agreed by vendors
• Regular reconciliations of vendor statements to ensure that the ledgers are up to date, and accurate
• Maintaining good working relationships with vendors
• Reviewing aged debit balances, and communicating with vendors to organise refunds
• Reviewing aged non-payable invoice queries and escalating problems appropriately
What we need from you:
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, organisation, and general maths skills are essential
• Ability to cope with high pressure and demanding workload
• Strong Excel skills, Knowledge and experience of using V-lookups would be ideal
• Effective communication with vendors, team members, as well as other internal departments is an essential part of reducing external/internal delays
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.