|Location||Greenford, Middlesex||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Basis: 3 month contract
Due to a busy time in this companies operations, they are looking to bring in a dedicated Accounts Payable Clerk to handle overdue debt accounts.
This is a temporary position covering a 3 month period in the first instance.
* Assisting in Internal and External Financial Audits and HMRC Audits
* Month End Activities
* Entry of Manual Journals
* Credit Control activities
* Clearance of Unallocated cash balance
* D&B Checks
* Raising of manual sales invoices/credit notes and scanning to system
* Recharging inter-company businesses
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Proficient user of Excel, Word and IFS
* A good communicator and team player
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Accounts Assistants, Assistant Accountants, Payroll Administrators, Accounts Payable, Finance Assistants and General Ledger Clerks
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.