Accounts Payable Assistant
- Job Reference: 00006920-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £24,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Superannuation, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
This vibrant and dynamic Marketing Communications agency provide Digital, Print and Video marketing solutions to the Healthcare Industry. With an buzzy and energetic culture, the company are continuing to grow at a pace.
To help clear a back log of work the company are looking to employ an Accounts Payable Assistant .
Initially you will be working from home during the COVID-19 Lockdown before being based out of an office near High Wycombe, and reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Process large volumes of supplier invoices, employee expenses and credit card expenses accurately
* Undertake Credit card statement and supplier statement reconciliations
* Undertake Bank and petty cash reconciliations
* Check and process Honorarium Payments (Healthcare Professional Fee).
* Liaise with project managers and suppliers to resolve queries and issues.
* Set up payment runs for approval.
* Maintain the purchase ledger (allocation of cash to the supplier accounts)
* Integrate data from project management tool to accounting system.
* Post recharge journals across entities and cost centres
* Support ad hoc requests from financial controller and CFO.
* Undertake Intercompany recharges
* Filing and Accounts Administration work
This is an exciting fast paced role, and requires an experienced Account Payable professional.
The successful candidate must have/be all of the following:
* Minimum 3 years experience in accounts payable function with good understanding of all elements of accounts payable.
* Able to take ownership of Accounts Payable ledger and be accountable for the information entered.
* Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced transactional environment in time critical situations
* Reside within 30 minutes of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
* Must be detailed orientated, highly organised and proficient in excel- attention to detail a must.
* A quick learner is a must as is being a team player.
* Highly effective communicator to deal with other departments of the business.
* Self-starter and desire to be involved in business process change.
* Knowledge/ experience of Sage Line 50 and HSBCnet an advantage but not essential
Salary of £24000-£28000 (DOE)
Discretionary bonus (financial and personal performance based)
Contributory pension up to 5%
25 days holiday
Flexible holiday package – you are able to ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ days
Private healthcare for family
Regular incentive schemes aligned to team and individual performance
Access to an employee discount scheme with offers at 900+ retailers