Accounts Payable Analyst
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Analyst|
|Salary:||£23000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Pearl Hau|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:04|
If you like the idea of working for a forward thinking and fast growing company then this is the workplace for you. Our client has a priceless reputation on a global scale, with a passion for problem solving and delivering first class service. To deliver this, the business is built on a strong financial foundation and the finance team widely supports the delivery of continuous success.
• Producing reports to deliver to managers on performance and compliance
• Escalating repeatedly non-compliant individuals and departments to management
• Identifying and monitoring potentially problematic open purchase orders
• Analysing invoicing processing, supporting the team to implement practices to make them more efficient
• Providing system training where needed
• Working with suppliers and buyers to resolve invoicing issues
• Resolving queries and proposing system changes to stop them repeating
• Identify improvements in purchasing controls
• Support business growth by helping other team members to understand their responsibilities, training in purchasing processes where needed
• Strong knowledge of the process from initial order to invoice
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong IT skills – SAP is essential
• Accurate attention to detail
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's