Accounts Payable Administrator
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lee Powell|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 14:52|
Salary: Up to £24,000 + Benefits
Due to an ongoing period of success with strong business outlooks, this successful engineering company now requires an additional Accounts Payable Administrator to join the team. This particular unit runs the accounting function for multiple sites meaning a stable and prosperous career opportunity.
You will be working with an experienced and dedicated team of accounting staff to ensure efficient and timely processing and reconciliation of supplier invoices for a number of different ledgers within the company.
In this role you can expect to be involed in the following daily tasks:
* Inputting supplier Invoices into sub ledgers, matching GRNs and Invoices
* Monitor and control GRNV balances and keep them current.
* Maintaining the register of all supplier invoices and monitoring authorisation tracking.
* Prepare supplier payments to tight deadlines.
* Calculate, prepare and post accruals to GL
* Supplier account statement reconciliation.
* General accurate filing.
* Collate audit paperwork for external auditors.
* Compile detailed tax analysis (e.g. PSA details).
This is a great opportunity to join an established team that have the luxury of a varied workload with expsosure to a number of accounting duties. An excellent opportunity awaits the successful candidate.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Accounts Assistants, Assistant Accountants, Payroll Administrators, Accounts Payable, Finance Assistants and General Ledger Clerks
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's