|Job Title:||Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 10:11|
We're looking for an experienced management accountant to join our friendly progressive team on a temporary basis for 2 months.
We are looking for someone who is a confident all-rounder, a team player, and able to manage their working day efficiently. You will need to be flexible and be able to think on your feet when things change. A hands-on approach is essential as well as having exceptional attention to detail.
The successful applicant will be qualified to ATT level 3/4 or equivalent, be reliable and have excellent communication skills. Based in a picturesque rural location, and reporting directly to the directors, the role involves financial responsibility for several diversified enterprises including weddings, events, accommodation, commercial property and some farming.
Some of the duties and areas of responsibility will include:
• Preparation of Management Accounts including P&L analysis
• Balance sheet reconciliations / journal entries
• Bank reconciliations
• VAT & TAX
• Internal company transfers
• Ledgers including sales & purchase
• Cash control
• P11D submissions
• Plus other ad-hoc work
• ATT level 4 or equivalent
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong IT skills, with experience using Microsoft packages
• Sage experience
• PAYE & VAT experience
• Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's