Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in commercial staffing, including but not limited to Office Administration, Office Management, Reception, Secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Legal (Pre-Qualified), Medical (Clerical), Public Sector, Customer Services / Call Centre and Sales
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Proudly placed among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People, Blue Arrow values people.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our reputable client in Sheffield.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Preparation of annual tax returns
- Sending correspondence and communications to clients
- Processing and analysis of financial and accounts reports
- General accounts administration duties as and when required
- AAT OR ACCA Qualified
- 1 years experience in client facing accounts
- Experience using Sage, QuickBooks, IRIS Business Software and / or Xero accounting software
If you are interested in this position, please click the apply button. Alternatively call Rhys, our commercial temps specialist on 0114 272 2600 for more details.