|Location||Wimborne Minster||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the Sales Ledger and Credit Control. Your key responsibilities include:
• Raise customer invoices and process receipts in an accurate and timely manner
• Credit check and provide Credit limit proposals for customer accounts
• Chase outstanding balances via the phone
• Work with other departments in the business to ensure accounts are kept up to date
• Request and process credit references
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in Sales Ledger and Credit Control and will be computer literate. Intermediate Excel skills is essential. If you have experience working on Oracle this will be a high advantage.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to work away for the first 8 weeks. All expenses will be paid for but this is an essential factor of the role and you must have your own vehicle.
Outstanding benefits package is on offer along with flexible working hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.