|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As an Accounts Assistant you will report into the department Accountant and be responsible for:
• Raising invoices
• Setting up Direct Debit payment plans
• Process direct debit mandates
• Organise and process cheque's for banking
• Cash posting
• Process purchase invoices in a timely and accurate manner
• Code invoices with supplier account reference
• Process expenses
The ideal candidate will have previous bookkeeping experience and have intermediate IT skills including Excel. You will be a self-starter who can work well as part of a team.
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm, 5pm finish on a Friday.
24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Study Support potential